2020年4月19日 星期日

Exchange in SUTD Week 12: From Circuit Breaker Period to the End of Term

Since there are more and more cases of COVID-19 infection, the Singapore government decided to apply the circuit breaker measures from April 7 to May 4. Meanwhile, SUTD also started to implement full e-learning for all students.

Considering the e-learning experience, I personally feel that learning in classroom is more efficient. Since professors cannot see us in person, it is hard to tell whether we are keeping up so far. Also, it is hard to pay attention when learning online because we might get distracted and start doing something else easily. The good news is that since we cannot go anywhere during this period, we have plenty of time to deal with our assignments and prepare for our final exam.

During the circuit breaker period, I stay in my room most of the time. As for meals, I either order Grab food or I go to restaurants in Changi City Point. Except for getting food or necessities, we usually won't leave our hostel. Though it might seem somewhat boring, the first priority is to stay healthy and hope that the pandemic will end soon.

In sum, this is pretty much my exchange life for the last month in Singapore. Though the COVID-19 did affect quite a lot, I'm still glad that I came to Singapore for exchange. I appreciate all the exchange and local students I met here. By the way, there are still some places where I didn't have a chance to visit so I will definitely come back again.


沒有留言:

張貼留言