2020年2月29日 星期六

Exchange in SUTD Week 4: Explore around Bugis


After getting more and more familiar with Singapore, we decided to pay a visit to Bugis. The reason why we chose Bugis is that Keng, our exchange buddy from SUTD, told us Bugis is one of the best places to buy trendy clothes and stuffs.


Since we have stayed in Singapore for four weeks, we tried to be more like locals. On arriving Bugis, we rushed to the Albert Hawker Center for lunch. There, I got my first try to order traditional coffee by myself. For those who like to drink coffee or tea, you must know how to order like locals! To keep it simple, "kopi" and "teh" are Indonesian and Malay term for coffee and tea respectively. In addition, there are also special ways to customize your drinks. For me, I always order "ice kopi c kosong" because I prefer coffee with milk and no sugar.


Getting some durian juice :)


Mee Goreng (馬來炒麵)


After lunch, we went to shopping in Bugis+ and Bugis Junction. My friends bought some decent dresses, and I got myself a pair of good sandals. It's a pity that we didn't have enough time to go to Bugis Street this time because we chose to visit The Cat Cafe after dinner. Though the entrance fee is not cheap, we had a chance to pat the cats. More importantly, we all love cats so much.


Korean food approved by Korean


Lazy cat zzz


Hi





沒有留言:

張貼留言